SAPseXL had annouced its next tool “SAP Role Documentation Tool V1.0″. It automates the role documentation process by capturing the information from the SAP system.
The below information is automatically generated:
- Composite Role
- Description of composite role
- Detailed Description of the changes
- Single roles in the composite Role
- Individual Long Descriptions
- Transactions in the role
- The tool can be used only for the composite roles at the moment.
- The documentation require lot of manual corrections. No detailed tabular forms
- Alignments/margins needs to be adjusted
- Default font is selected automatically.
SAPSecurityexpert.com certifies that the Macros used in the tool only collect the required role information and doesn’t store any user/system information such as usernames, password etc., However, we still encourage to use the tool at your own discretion (Read our disclaimer page for complete information).
Download SAP Role Documentation Tool
Downloaded 1224 times
SAPSeXL released the V 2.0 of this tool. The new version has improved formatting and also provides the transaction code details for individual single role. Download it now.
Download SAP Role Documentation Tool V 2.0
Downloaded 1370 times