SAP GUI 7.30 (shipped on 26th June 2012) was bundled with lots of new features. SAP published information on the version differences and a comparison in SAP Note 1670678.
- The SAP GUI 7.30 design is named as “Corbu”, which enables good integration with NWBC and portals. Also, the “SAP Signature Design” Feature helps you to change the color schemes per system/client. You need not stick to a single theme any more If you are the administrator, you can set a default scheme to one among the five color schemes (blue, red, green, purple, and gold).
- SAP GUI 7.30 was build using Visual Studio 2010.
- Longer support upto 2015.
- Comments for the connection entries can be defined.
- Indication of Security status (You can see a lock /unlock symbol in the status bar).
- Repair SAP Front-end software option.
- BW 3.5 front-end addon is no longer shipped with this version.
For a complete list of updates, refer SAP Note 1670678.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Whats new in SAP GUI 7.30 for Windows?,