SAPSecurityExpert.com is a website hosted to provide various updates, information, Links, Tips, Tweaks, and easy to use tutorials. Mainly focuses on SAP Security & GRC.
This website is hosted by Raghu Boddu, who is well known to the community with his easy style of authoring articles and is administrated by a team of experts in SAP Security & GRC area . Either SAPSecurityExpert.com or the experts doesn’t charge any charges from the members. Means all the articles, downloads, and any other material can be downloaded at free of cost (permitted for personal use). However, if you wish to support us for maintaining the website, use the contact page.
Feel free to drop your comments/suggestions.
General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability:
- This is a personal website and not affiliated or related to SAP AG or its affiliates. SAP, ECC, MySAP, Business One, GRC, CRM, Solution Manager, SAP Solutions, or any other trademarks are of the SAP AG or its group of companies. Any other trademarks used in this website are also registered trademarks of the respective companies. Also, SAPSecurityExpert.com is not affiliated in any way, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by SAP AG.
SAPSecurityExpert.com thanks all those companies for allowing to make use of their logos in other web sites.
- The SAPSecurityExpert.com web site contains articles, downloads, views, opinions, statements and recommendations, which may related to third party providers and organizations and is published AS IS for reference purpose for those who are interested in SAP Security and GRC. All the credit goes to the respective organization and our liability is limited. Any request/issue can be communicated directly to the third party provider, i.e., author or the organization.
- The SAPSecurityExpert.com web site does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information displayed, uploaded or distributed through or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this site, nor the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon this site shall be at your sole risk.
- SAPSecurityExpert.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of this site. In no event shall SAPSecurityExpert.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsover with respect to this website.
- SAPSecurityExpert.com makes no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding the web site or any content, advertising, services or products provided through or in connection with the web site.
- SAPSecurityExpert.com expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation. In no event SAP Security Expert.com, or 7ndomains.com will, its affiliates, licensors, employees, agents or contractors, be liable to you for any damages or losses, including without limitation indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from or caused by the SAPSecurityExpert.com web site, its public posting bulletin boards, its content or any errors or omissions in its content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Take a backup of your important files, and Windows registry, if you are using the tools in your personal system, or perform the steps in Sandbox environment. If you are sure that the solution works for you, apply the same in the other environments at your own risk.
As SAPSecurityExpert.com recommends lots of easy to use registry patches/fixes, tools, it is recommended to take a backup of the Windows registry (incase of a Windows system) before proceeding with the changes. Also, we recommend to implement the solutions in Sandbox systems and to have a Go/No GO decision after completely testing the application/tool/tweak. You may refer the appropriate SAP Notes.
Permitted Use :
You may take a single copy of the Content displayed on this website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not remove any trademarks, copyright and any other notice contained in such Content. Please add SAPSecurityExpert.com as source in such cases.
SAPSecurityExpert.com expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation. In no event will SAPSecurityExpert.com, its affiliates, licensors, employees, agents or contractors, be liable to you for any damages or losses, including without limitation indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from or caused by the SAPSecurityExpert.comweb site, its public posting bulletin boards, its content or any errors or omissions in its content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.